Conventional Appraisal Services
Nations (NVS) offers standard appraisals in all 50 states, including 1004, FHA, and Drive-By appraisals - Servicing the largest lenders in the country for over 20 years.
- FHA Full Appraisals – Form is designed to be more detailed than your standard appraisal and to be used for an FHA Loan. A full internal and external inspection is completed.
- 1004 - Uniform Residential Appraisal Report (URAR) – Form is designed for appraising single family residences, FHA’s, and PUD. A full internal and external inspection is completed.
- 1004c - Manufactured Home Appraisal – This form is specific to appraise manufactured/mobile/modular homes. A full internal and external inspection is completed.
- 1073 - Full Condominium or PUD Report – Form is designed for full condominium or PUD reports. A full interior and exterior inspection of the subject is completed.
- 1075- Exterior Only – Form is designed for drive-by inspections on condominium properties. An exterior inspection only is performed.
- 2055- Exterior Only Inspection Residential Appraisal Report – Form is designed for single-family residences or single-family residences with a guest unit. An exterior inspection only.
- 2070 - Condition and Marketability Report (FHLMC) – Form is used to determine the condition and marketability of the subject with no final determination of value. Interior only.