Nations Valuation Services, (NVS) was founded in 1989 as one of the first truly national Appraisal Management Companies. NVS operates in all 50 states and is state-licensed, with SSAE16 & AIR Security and Certification. Appraisals are right-sized and assignments are made based on Appraiser scoring and accurate proximity measurements. NVS’ proprietary AppraisalTRAX system provides real-time status updates, tracking and automatic review that coincides with Client Underwriting, and/or Collateral Underwriter. Most importantly, NVS Appraisers are treated with respect and have the opportunity to be paid quickly via ACH with no hassle!
- Appraisals are assigned based on AppraisalTRAX scorecards, and actual proximity.
- AppraisalTRAX keeps status points, tracking, and automated reviews to coincide with Client Underwriting, and/or Collateral Underwriter.
- AppraisalTRAX allows manual reviews by Certified Appraisers, which creates automated clarity for direction, and/ or escalated corrections.
2. Nations Valuation Service’s History
- Established 1989 as one of the first truly National Appraisal Management Companies
- Known as a provider of services to Most of the Top 25 Retail Lenders in the US since the 1990’s.
- Appraiser-centric company that leverages relationship for top performance.
- Largest privately owned AMC in the US today!
- NVS represents the new generation of AMC that balances technology/ big data with professional expertise.
3. Safety and Quality
- SSAE16, SOC 2 – 3rd Party Certification via Grant Thornton.
- AIR Certified, with licensing in all 50 States.
- Staff Certified Appraisers for professional assistance.
4. Fortune 100 Quality Vendor Management
- Nations Builds Partnerships for the Long Run!
- Appraisers paid competitive fees quickly, no hassle!
- National, with all state coverage.
NVS has a dedicated in-house Compliance Department that manages government, lender and secondary market compliance. We are compliant with all relevant rules and regulations, and have a defined process for upholding appraisal independence.